Sunday 19 December 2010

Our Bed Conversation

“To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.” ~ George Lansdowne

I remember our conversation in bed…two of us…you and me…about us and stuff.
For whatever reason, I felt comfortable listening on your voice drifting around the room, caught up words by words…Very strange thou because we were stranger. And did I say I was listening? Wow, that must be something because usually am not that kind. I talk…am womanJ
I remember my first question there…where we lied on that bed, when we caught our breath after we fell from heaven…
“How could you be such a great kisser?”
 I saw your lips lifted formed a tiny cute smile, your fingers through my hair and I looked at you deeply begging for silly answer…it was stupid question anyway.
“Emhhhhh….practiced on every occasion with different sources makes it perfect.” You said calmly, convincing…
We laughed together. That was the most naïve and honest answer I’ve ever heard!!

Then there’s moment I want it stop there…the moment when we kissed, explored and discovered us, we fused, caught the colours, touched the sky, ran on stairs in our vein, stroked slowly, moved…flew in halfway on the garden of heaven…we sighed, I heard you whispered into my ears how it felt so good…
And when we looked into each other eyes, we knew that there’s no distance, we knew we’re in the same path to find our treasure, our jolt of joy…and when we fell, we gasped our breath, we had the strength to get back again…and again..
That’s very tiring conversation of most of all...if you notice, but we created our own language to communicate that I adore.

Then our conversation change…from bed time stories, friends’ funny joke, world history, dreams and superstition until questioning the love…
From lips kiss, butterfly kiss, forehead kiss then nothing…
From entwining in one another's arms, completely vulnerable scooping each other for little second togetherness till getting irritated of everything...
And then suddenly we lost our bed conversation…and wondering what was happened.

Life is so strange, right? It’s like mad gravitational tune…I went thru inconvenient phase of sleepless on someone else’s bed and stranger’s arms, building the confident expectation, lost on the blissful state and then…totally unable to find my clarity and intelligent in between.

I miss our first bed conversation which was so unimportant; talking about us, getting to know one another and growing ever closer, let anybody out of it..and I mean anybody…
That’s our bed…and I want us there, you and me…having conversation again about us………….and stuff...

“I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.”- Calvin & Hobbes

Good night,
Mei

0 comments:

Post a Comment