Thursday 6 January 2011

Our Little Mission


I don’t want to be so philosophical about what I want to write tonight, just because I realized something after I watched couple of comedy movies; The Odd Couple II and What Planet Are You From?
I haven’t got any chance to stop and wonder why I was here or what was my reason for being on this world at this time or even what is the meaning of life until I watched and laughed my ass off on that movies. I didn’t see the big picture what I was doing…and the funniest of all, I am 30. Yeah…big three and clueless. Is anyone out there has the same concern thought like I do? I hope so…or I’m going to be the most mindless human and there you go another list on my off-putting personality…

Tracy Crowe once said that, “It turns out that the meaning of your life is whatever you decide it is. Unfortunately most people haven't decided. They get so caught up in all the random little things. They might think that the purpose of life is to go to school and study hard, get a good job and settle down and have a family. Those are just the details. In order to get at the meaning of your life, you have to ask yourself WHY you are doing all those things. Why did you choose the career you did? Why did you choose your spouse (or not married at all)? Why did you choose to have children (or not have any)?

And for all of that have been mentioned, being more intimate with ourselves is one key to get the answer what we really wanna be and what is worth for living. If we forgot or doesn’t have chance or even never dreamt the question like this popped inside our head, then….this is the start. A new fresh year resolution to know better what we really want to achieve and what our little mission in life is. My grandma told me that it’s never too late to get back in the right direction as long you have the strong legs to step up and get the better map J

Pour finir, je voudrais dire ... faire de beaux rêves. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment